The Cross-Cultural Community Services Association (TCCSA) is a GTA-based settlement agency that provides services to facilitate the settlement and integration of newcomers to Canada. We are a charitable organization managed by a community Board of Directors and offer a variety of programs at our four office locations.
TCCSA is inviting qualified consultants with a proven track record working with non-profit organization to submit a proposal for an External Communications Strategy that will allow TCCSA to enhance its capacity to connect, integrate and serve a multicultural community. It will help guide TCCSA’s delivery of appropriate and inclusive services in a diverse and volatile environment. The successful candidate will also be responsible for re-designing and enhancing TCCSA’s website and social media channels to reflect the new strategic direction to serve diverse population.
Major Project Activities:
- Development of an External Communications Strategy for TCCSA that will provide directions to the agency for 2020 and beyond to deliver service in an inclusive environment, where all clients feel welcome and have equal access to service
- Re-design TCCSA’s website to ensure it is inclusive, welcoming and accessible to all clients
- Development of comprehensive strategies to help TCCSA optimize its social media presence
Role of Consultant
- Conduct internal and external environmental scan, in-depth ethnographic research, and collect information from relevant stakeholders in the sector to help the agency in establish its brand identity
- Develop a comprehensive communications strategy to help TCCSA reach out to a diverse multi-cultural immigrant clientele
- Develop and recommend an execution plan to implement the communication strategy to achieve maximum effect
- Provide training and support to TCCSA to ensure the External Communications Strategy can be implemented successfully
- Re-design TCCSA’s website to reflect the agency’s new strategic directions to serve diverse population
- Enhance TCCSA’s reach and presence in the immigrant community by developing strategies that will help TCCSA take advantage of various social media channels
- Work with TCCSA’s Board, staff and volunteers to ensure that they have the knowledge and skills to utilize the Communication Strategy and all available online and social media channels
The Successful Consultant will demonstrate:
- Experience in developing communication strategies to help community service organizations market their services and reach a wider audience
- Experience in project management in a community-based setting
- Extensive knowledge of the immigrant (especially the Asian population) serving sector in Ontario
- The deadline for applications will be 4:00 p.m. Tuesday, February 11, 2020. The project is slated to finish by March 31, 2020.
The proposal must not exceed 5 pages and must include the following information:
- Detailed description of the approach and methodology employed to carry out the project
- Description of project timeframe and milestones
- Detailed cost breakdown, with a budget not exceeding $11,000.00 (plus HST) and suggested schedule of payment
- A detailed C.V. of the consultant with specific/related tasks carried out
Two reference contacts
Please submit your proposal to:
Acting Executive Director
The Cross-Cultural Community Services Association
3636 Steeles Avenue East, Unit 213A
Markham, Ontario L3R 1K9
Email to: email@example.com
Thank you to all applicants but regret that only candidates short-listed will be contacted.
This project is funded by The Government of Canada through Canadian Heritage