On Monday, November 9th 2020, the Ontario Ministry for Seniors and Accessibility (MSAA) launched a new Inclusive Community Grants (ICG) program.
Inclusive Community Grants are designed to sustain existing, and create new, Age-Friendly Communities (AFCs) for older adults and people of all abilities by supporting projects with funding of up to $60,000.
Projects can be focused on assisting:
- small urban/rural communities
- under-served populations
- diverse population of adults including Indigenous and immigrants
- older adults, including those with accessibility needs
- individuals self-isolating and following social distancing due to COVID-19
The grants will help develop programs for older adults and people of all abilities that focus on:
- connecting people with their communities
- making communities inclusive and age-friendly
MSAA is now accepting applications. Applications will close on December 21, 2020.
Please visit the following link for more information: https://www.ontario.ca/page/information-seniors-organizations