CultureLink is a settlement and community organization with more than 30 years’ experience in developing and delivering services to meet the needs of diverse communities. Passionate about providing innovative services, we adapt to changes and create new programs that best respond to and address our clients’ specific needs.
CultureLink’s E3 Youth program aims to reduce the number of young people involved in violence in the Central Etobicoke, with a focus on the East Mall/West Mall neighbourhood. We match vulnerable youth with adult and peer mentors who provide support and connections to resources and opportunities based on their interests, and we help youth set and strengthen their employment and career goals for the future. Our goal is to engage 150 youth by summer 2023, in two cohorts: Cohort 1 (January-July 2022) and Cohort 2 (August 2022-July 2023).
CultureLink is seeking a consultant to develop and implement an Evaluation Framework between February 2022 and July 2023. We want to ensure that we serve the intended population and have a meaningful impact on participants’ wellbeing and futures.
Expected scope and timeline – open to change based on the Evaluation Plan.
Develop Evaluation Framework, including data collection tools, which we anticipate to include:
|Mar-Apr 2022||Collect baseline data for Cohort 1|
|Aug-Sep 2022||Collect baseline data for Cohort 2 baseline|
|Jun-Jul 2023 R||
Request for Expression of Interest Evaluation Consultant Services E3 Youth Program – Educate, Empower, Elevate, February 2022 Interested individuals or organizations may submit an Expression of Interest (maximum 5 pages) to the Manager, Community Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please address the following:
- Your experience working with vulnerable youth who are Black and Latinx, and your thoughts on how to involve vulnerable youth in program evaluation in a manner which is empowering for them
- Your experience with program evaluation and reporting
- Your interest in the E3 Youth project specifically
- Two professional references from clients, concerning projects of comparable size
- Your hourly rate and estimate of the hours of work required in order to complete the activities and deliverables outlined above
The maximum available for this project is $14,000 plus HST.
Process for submission: Please submit EOI to the Manager, Community Services at email@example.com by February 28, 2022.