ADaPT Core applications now open!
Apply by August 14th at torontomu.ca/adapt/
Do you support newcomer youth in finding skills training and meaningful work? ADaPT (Advanced Digital and Professional Training) is a skills development and work placement program that is designed to address the challenges facing equity-deserving groups in the job market with no-cost training for in-demand skills.
Applications are now open for the next cohort of ADaPT Core! The program is 8 weeks in duration, and is set to begin in late-September, 2022.
Please help us share this valuable opportunity with newcomer youth.
ADaPT participants will:
- Boost their digital and professional skills
- Access career support and learn how to navigate the job market
- Boost their self-confidence
- Connect with top employers and like-minded peers to potentially land a paid job placement
- Must have immigrated to Canada within the last 5 years
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Must be highly skilled with a post secondary credential and work experience
- Must have a Canadian Language Benchmark of 7 or higher
Applications close on August 14th, 2022.