- Leads team in the design and delivery of housing service systems.
- Requires a minimum diploma or undergraduate degree in a related discipline and three to five years relevant work experience in a leadership or management capacity, preferably within a not for profit, community based setting.
- Knowledge and experience in housing counselling field.
- Requires experience in developing partnerships with community agencies, key stakeholders and funding bodies
- Proven skills in team leadership, financial management, community networking and program planning
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation are required for this position
How to apply:
Submit resume indicating position, in confidence, no later than 4:00 p.m. on April 17, 2018 to:
141 Father David Bauer Drive
Waterloo, ON N2L 6N9
Lutherwood requires all employees to obtain a Police Vulnerable Sector Check prior to commencing employment.