COSTI REQUIRES A SUMMER EMPLOYMENT CLERK FOR ITS MISSISSUAGA LOCATION
COSTI is a multicultural organization providing social services, settlement, employment, and language training services. For more information about COSTI, please visit our website at www.costi.org.
The Canada Summer Jobs Program provides funding to help employers create summer job opportunities for students. It is designed to focus on local priorities, while helping both students and their communities.
This is a non-Union contract position part of Canada Summer Jobs program scheduled to work 35 hours per week
• Helps with the online promotional outreach of COSTI services to the Mississauga community
• Develops social media content
• Updates events and COSTI information on various websites
• Organizes virtual job and career events for youth and adults
• Assist with electronic filing and other administrative functions.
• Must be between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of employment.
• Preference will be given to those enrolled in a post-secondary Social Services Worker or Administrative Program.
• Is a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
• Is legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial/ territorial legislation and regulations.
• Experience working with MS Office 2010 with emphasis on Excel and Word.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters as one file, by clicking on the below link.