COSTI is a multicultural organization providing settlement, employment, and language training services. For more information about COSTI, please visit our website at www.costi.org.
- Negotiates, reviews and administers all premises leases and rental agreements
- Liaises with landlords on all lease related matters; maintains lease summary schedule.
- Plans and coordinates all centre improvements, renovations and major repairs in access of $5,000 cost, with external contractors or hands on
- Coordinates tendering processes for centre renovations and expansions
- Advises centre management in local maintenance and repairs issues
- Ensures all locations are in compliance with provincial and municipal regulations and by-laws for building occupancy
- Identifies and maintains a list of reliable vendors who can also provide best value and service to COSTI
- Administers and manages all maintenance/service agreements
- Responsible for agency’s commercial insurance portfolio relating to properties.
- University or Community College graduate in a property related discipline.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of experience in lease negotiation, property management and hands on maintenance
- Preference will be given to those who either have or are pursuing a professional designation such as Certified Property Manager (CPM) or equivalent.
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks, with demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills and decision-making ability; able to work well under pressure.
- Demonstrated exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with ability to communicate ideas and issues clearly, concisely, and accurately.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office such as Excel & Microsoft Word, Outlook etc.
- Must have access to a car and able to travel and work throughout the GTA, Peel and York Region
This is a full-time non-union position scheduled to work 21 hours per week.
Start Date: January 3, 2017
Salary range: $38,960 - $42,362 per annum + benefits
Location: (1) 1710 Dufferin Street, Toronto
How to apply:
If you are interested, please quote Reference #100-16
and send your resume with a cover letter by December 15, 2016 to:
Mr. Michael Politi
Manager, Staffing and Orientation
COSTI Immigrant Services
1710 Dufferin Street
Toronto, M6E 3P2
COSTI encourages applications from individuals reflecting the diversity of our community. COSTI is committed to fair and accessible employment practices and when requested, will make reasonable effort to accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes when filling positions.
Thank you to all applicants for their interest in COSTI. However, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please.