Social Services Network (SSN) delivers culturally and linguistically appropriate services to seniors in the diverse communities in the GTA. Our Mandate is to empower seniors to lead an enriched life through education, awareness, social engagement, promotion of physical and mental well-being, and integration into society in a culturally and linguistically responsive environment. Our Mission is to Empower Seniors to lead an enriched life. We value Integrity, Respect, Compassion and Excellence.
Working as a team, the Coordinators will be responsible for the provision of a variety of functions within York Region. These include outreach, coordinate and deliver projects and compilation of data.
SSN is in the process of increasing the capacity of an existing program – Aging Positively - from 1 day a week to 5 days per week, and is looking for 2 Part-Time Coordinators to deliver the project. Objective of the Program is to decrease social isolation and increase community capacity of the diverse seniors in the GTA.
- Work closely with the Program Manager to ensure that all project activities are carried out and deliverables completed in accordance to the project’s Work-Plan and Project Scope;
- Responsible for meeting project outcomes and preparing written reports as required by the funder;
- Responsible for reaching out and marketing program to the community;
- Admit appropriate clients to attend the program on weekly basis;
- Input client registration information into a dbase on weekly basis;
- Liaise and work collaboratively with various community service agencies and key stakeholders for coordinating knowledge awareness sessions;
- Conduct baseline, mid-year and yearly survey of clients’ outcome
- Monitor and prepare timely agency required reports on project budgets, services provided and maintain fiscal accountability;
- Responsible to interface with SSN clients, visitors, and vendors; and
- Perform other duties as requested to support SSN’s other programs and projects as requested by the Project Manager and the Executive Director
How to apply:
Please forward your resume by 4:30 p.m., Friday January 19th, 2018 to:
Thank you to all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.