Project Assistant (part-time contract position from January 2023 to June 2023)
Approximately 10-15 hours weekly at $20 hourly. (Application deadline: December 5,2022)
Some availability to work in person, on week days is preferred.
Join the MEHAR to be a part of our team for our project to recreate and rebuild our theater project “I Am Still Me” MEHAR is a registered non-profit organization in Ontario. Since 2018 we have delivered numerous programs to promote awareness around mental and emotional wellbeing through art. We are looking for a talented and committed member to join our team as Project Assistant. The successful candidate will work under the direction of Creative Head and accomplish the successful implementation of our Resilience project .
Please refer to our website and social media for more information.
Applicant should possess following qualifications, experience and skills
● Event management and support (planning and execution of main event)
● Digital marketing, graphic design and promotion on social media.
● Administrative duties, assisting in accounting and bookkeeping
● Conducting surveys, registrations at the event
● Community outreach in the art organizations and artist communities.
● Creating database, mailing list for promotion
● Excellent written and verbal skills in English
● Communication with sponsors/donors for fundraising and media for promotion.
● Contacting subject experts and speakers for the main event
● Organizing meetings, shooting schedule
● Efficiency in using apps, computer
● Assisting in project report and evaluation
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter addressed via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org