Local non-profit is seeking a candidate to assist our employment program with the support and scheduled trainings of new clients. The position will involve working with job-seekers as well as employment counselors/coordinators. Candidates will need good customer service skills, preferably with experience in the social services/employment field.
• Meeting with job-seekers to review and provide personal life skills development, resume writing, mock interviews for employment readiness prior to employment. This may include a combination of in-class and/or one on one trainings. Once completed refer to Job developer for job matching and employment services.
• Completing accurate and timely data entry following meetings/trainings with job-seekers
• Prepare documents, presentations, and other written/visual materials related to the program
• Work well with other employees in the program development as well as other departments.
• Other support duties as required to attain goals
Education and Training Requirements
• A degree or diploma in employment coaching, Human Services, or a combination of education and experience in training, supporting job-seekers and/or clients with unique needs
• Exceptional resume writing skills
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
• Able to build rapport with and accurately assess the needs of a diverse range of clients
• Knowledge of employment sector and what employers are looking for
• Good social and communication skills, patience, and time management
• Able to prioritize and show strong attention to detail
• Proficiency in computer and basic office software (Word, Excel) use is required
Hours: 37.50 hours per week (8am-4PM) at an office located in Belleville
Salary: $54K annually
Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com