Greater Toronto Area
Friday, May 27, 2022 - 5:00pm
The Arab Community Centre of Toronto (ACCT) registered in 1974 is a not-for-profit organization with charitable status and is non-political and non-sectarian. The ACCT's mission is to enable and empower individuals, families, and communities to lead informed, productive, and culturally sensitive lives. As a non-profit model of excellence, we honour our Arab Canadian heritage through community building and service to those in need of every heritage.
- Research grant opportunities from government and non-government agencies.
- Assist with grant proposals
- Organize supporting documents based on the funding requirements
- Maintain records and filling relevant information and documents related to the grant / program
- Submit reports related to grant opportunities
- Assist with other duties when required
- Be between 15 and 30 years of age at the beginning of the employment period
- Able to work 35 hours per week Monday to Friday; remotely or onsite
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment
- Have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter by May 27, 2022 to:
Thank you in advance for your interest. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
How to apply:
Preferred contact method: