TCCSA is seeking a LINC Program Supervisor, works in our Toronto centre to coordinate and supervise the English Language Training Program, the LINC Program and/or other language program for the assigned satellite centre.
This is a full-time contract position working 7.5 hours per day starting from January 02, 2017. The length of the position is subject to funding availability and should the funder cease to fund this program or position, this offer of employment will cease to have effect.
The details of the position are listed as the followings:
Opening Date: December 09, 2016
Closing Date: December 18, 2016
Position Title: LINC Supervisor
Duty location: TCCSA Toronto Centre
Work Schedule: 37.5 hours per week
- The coordination and supervision of the LINC program for Newcomers to Canada
- Preparation of all required reports for IRCC necessary for LINC funding
- Supervises program finances, including budget and the tracking revenue and expenses and transportation assistance funding for students
- Develop a outreach programs that are creative and effective
- To develop an outline of the Education Program objectives and plans for the Board of Directors so that they can formulate appropriate policies and decisions;
- To actively participate in the search for funds other than government funds;
- To attend meetings/workshops on behalf of the Association, as appropriate and prepare a written report on such meeting/workshop for the Executive Director;
- To support and participate in all activities of the Association. This responsibility may require irregular work hours;
- To work in assigned satellite centre but as required, other TCCSA locations (Downtown, Mississauga, Markham, Scarborough), and any other location as the Association expands.
- To complete other job assignments as directed by the Regional Coordinator, the Program Coordinator and/or the Executive Director
- To keep record of all financial transactions undertaking with regard to the program.
- The creation of innovative programming and writing proposals to various levels of government.
University Degree or equivalent experience
Holder of valid TESL Ontario Certificate will be an asset
Knowledge in HARTS and ICARE will be an asset
Minimum 2 years administrative working experience
Excellent analytical, writing, research, and communication skills
Experience in working with adult immigrants
Must have direct experience with spreadsheets, data entry and reporting
How to Apply: Please email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted for interview and we thank you for your interest in this position. No phone call, please.