The Follow Up IT Support will operate by supporting the follow up team and their services offered at Albion Neighbourhood Services. In addition to providing internal technical support, this position will improve efficiency thus, enabling front line staff members to increase their ability to serve a larger number of clients. A vulnerable sector police check is required.
- Installation of phones and computers
- Manual tabulation of timesheets for Follow Up Team
- Dedicated IT support/monitoring for Follow Up team
- Development of an electronic timesheet system
- Responding to IT requests for the Follow Up Team
- Working knowledge of fundamental office applications such as Microsoft Window and Office
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- Related experience and training
- Network basics such as wireless connectivity to smartphones and commands such as ping
One Month Contract
Hours and Salary: Shifts are held Monday Wednesday and Friday. Successful applicants will receive per hour and applicable pay equity.
How to apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter by February 14th, 2019 to:
Kegan Harris, Housing Manager
Albion Neighbourhood Services
Albion Neighbourhood Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you to all applicants for their interest; however only those selected will be contacted. No telephone calls please.