ACCES Employment is a leader in connecting qualified jobseekers from diverse backgrounds with employers across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Ontario and Canada. ACCES helps more than 40,000 job seekers each year at seven locations in the GTA. As a charitable not-for-profit organization, ACCES provides job search services that connect newcomers, jobseekers, youth, women and refugees to jobs that reflect their skills and experience. We provide over 30 customized job search programs that meet the unique needs of our jobseekers. Our vision is to achieve a fully inclusive labour force that reflects the diversity, skills and experience of Canada's population.
ACCES is looking for skilled talent who thrive in a flexible and innovative environment. ACCES offers an excellent benefits package, a RRSP matching program, and an Employee & Family Assistance Program.
The ideal candidate has a thorough understanding of how to plan, execute and measure multi-channel marketing campaigns and is able to facilitate a seamless user experience across digital and social media. This position resides within the Marketing & Communications team and will work closely with the Online Services team and other departments and vendor partners to promote the mission and vision of the organization and engage its key audiences.
This role requires someone who is highly collaborative and able to combine an analytical and data-driven approach to solving organizational challenges. This individual will implement and execute digital initiatives, including the successful build, launch and analysis of email, web, social media and paid media campaigns.
- Oversee the strategy and maintenance of ACCES’ social media platforms and campaigns
- Work in collaboration with the VP of Marketing and Communications, and internal teams to ensure that our digital communications is reflective of our organizational mission and vision, as well as key service delivery objectives
- Develop digital communication that is relevant and engaging to key online audiences and stakeholders
- Use the latest in digital media to manage the client journey by creating and maintaining content for ACCES’ external website and intranet (experience with UX is considered an asset).
- Design, develop, and deploy strategic communication plans related to digital strategies and social marketing together with the management team.
- Manage and support staffing activities for report(s) including recruitment, supervision, performance management, staff engagement and training.
- Write and develop communications for digital services including curriculum modules, client communications, staff support materials and marketing collateral, as required.
- Review website and campaign analytics to identify successes, challenges, and optimize accordingly for future campaigns.
- Support the developments, updates and enhancements to web-based applications including the ACCES website, the Virtual Employment and Resource Attendant (VERA), e-mail software, and Salesforce. (experience with Pardot will be considered a strong asset)
- Provide communications support in the development and implementation of online services processes, as required, in collaboration with program teams.
- Conduct outreach and/or training to facilitate user adoption of new platforms and integration into organizational practices.
- Write and edit communication plans and materials (e.g., factsheets, reports, briefings, posters, brochures, digital media postings, blogs, video scripts, leadership messaging, e-Newsletters, e-News Blasts etc.) for use in multiple engagements and forums through media channels/platforms.
- Evaluate, assess, monitor and measure the impact of performance and effectiveness of communication and outreach tactics and overall plans.
- Prepare and inform senior leaders on communication best practices and outside industry research, planning strategies, new innovative social media tactics and platforms.
- Conduct research as necessary to build benchmark metrics and develop baseline assessments.
- Assess and routinely measure current communications capabilities reports for senior leaders.
- Degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- 5 years of experience in the areas of marketing, communication & digital strategies
- Experience working with a not-for-profit organization
- Superior communications skills, particularly writing skills, but also verbal/presentation skills
- A marketing expert, who is well-versed in both technical knowledge and strategic thinking
- Possess a deep understanding of digital marking trends and emerging technology solutions
- Strong business, data and statistical acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure effective and collaborative interaction with all levels in the organization and with external partners
- An approachable leader with a proven track record to inspire, motivate and develop reports
- Ability to work in a changing and growing environment
- Strong sector knowledge and understanding of the Canadian not-for-profit landscape
We are currently on a hybrid work schedule, working in the office and from home. This hybrid work schedule is subject to change based on business requirements.
Please Note: ACCES remains committed to its employees and to providing a safe workplace. As of October 1, 2021, candidates for employment are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and successful candidates must agree to obtain any additional vaccinations that may be required. Proof of such vaccination will be required. We will make accommodation for qualifying medical or religious exemptions. Employees who are not fully vaccinated due to a valid medical exemption must provide written proof from an allergist/immunologist/cardiologist.
How to apply:
Interested persons should send their resume with a covering letter to:
ACCES Employment Hiring Committee
Candidates should state the position of interest in the subject of the email.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Candidates who are contacted may be requested to complete a screening video interview using Spark Hire.
This position will be posted until it is filled. We will be reviewing resumes as they are submitted.
ACCES Employment is committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion in our workplace and in our recruitment processes. We encourage applications from members of all racialized groups, gender identities and sexual orientations, Indigenous persons and, persons with disabilities.
Accessibility and Accommodation: ACCES Employment is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. Please advise our HR representative or hiring manager of any accommodation measures that are required. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.