Catholic Crosscultural Services (CCS) is a settlement agency providing a wide range of services to immigrants and refugees regardless of race, religion or status.
We are searching for a full-time Coordinator, Employment Connections to coordinate all aspects of the Job Connect Program.
If you want to apply your skills, experience, and talents to an organization that is making a difference in the lives of newcomers then this is the opportunity for you.
Why join us?
We ensure our employees are reflective of the diverse clientele that we serve. We thrive on supporting our community, performing meaningful work, learning from our colleagues, making a difference and having fun!
What do we offer?
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive dental and health packages, paid sick time, learning and development opportunities, employee recognition programs, and a great workplace culture.
What you will be doing:
• Responsible for new partner recruitment and stewardship
• Lead all outreach events for the employer portal
• Develop a pipeline of new prospects, including identifying, assessing, evaluating and securing partnership agreements with potential employers from across the country
• Coordinate pre-meeting activities, including pitch, presentations, and proposal
• Execute post-contract activities for new partnerships, including developing the MOU, related documentation, reporting etc.
• Foster and maintain positive relations with employers and other partners to support consistent use of Employment portal and related CCS Services
• Develop and implement processes for designated CCS staff and/or volunteers to upload or direct resumes on to the portal
• Prepare and submit accurate and timely statistical and progress reports to the Employment Manager
• Guide and supervise project staff, placement students and volunteers
• Participate on agency committees and special projects as assigned
• Participate in agency fundraising activities as deemed appropriate and necessary
• Attend required agency activities and meetings
• Perform other duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
• Post-Secondary Diploma/Degree in related field ie. Employment Counselling, Adult education, Social Work, Settlement Work,
• Minimum 2- 3 years experience in partnership development
• Previous work experience working with corporate and other sectoral employers is an asset
• Previous work experience in employment counselling and settlement services is an asset
• Ability to work a flexible schedule which includes required evening and weekend hours
• Self-directed, self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
• Demonstrated proficiency in digital skills, including MS Office, Outlook and internet applications
Location: Toronto, ON
Compensation: $31.99 to $35.61 based on experience
Hours of work: 35 hours per week, including evenings, weekends and occasional overtime as required
Please refer to the CCS job portal on https://ccs.sutihr.com/jobs requisition code T441.
Application Deadline: September 27, 2023
CCS is committed to a workplace that reflects the diversity of the populations we serve. We seek applicants who will strengthen our commitment to diversity, equality, and inclusion. We encourage qualified candidates from Indigenous, Black and other racialized persons, visible minorities, 2SLGBTQIA+ persons, all genders, and persons with disabilities to consider working with and for CCS.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
We strongly encourage all those who are interested to apply, even if they do not meet every requirement!