The History for Assessments, Referrals and Training system (HARTs) is a real-time information management system, with its primary features being real-time collection, storage, and retrieval of data records, and the generation of statistical reports. The system was developed to provide organizations and stakeholders with an efficient method of client inventory, referral, and statistical information. We require a strong Bilingual (English and French) helpdesk representative to assist with HARTs Support Desk duties.
WORK SCHEDULE: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM, Monday to Thursday (in-office), Fridays (work-from-home pilot). The schedule is subject to change as per project requirements.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answer phone calls, and emails, and provide accurate answers ensuring that all inquiries are documented in the help desk database (English and French)
• Resolve requests, questions, and concerns frequently requiring analysis of situations to determine the best use of resources
• Anticipate potential challenges and work with the HARTs team to find solutions
• Follow daily procedures for working with the programmers to ensure that all inquiries are addressed immediately
• Process user data entry errors to the programmers ensuring that clear information is documented
• Respond to suggestions, and concerns utilizing outlined Helpdesk support procedures
• Prepare training materials and equipment for the Trainers for all training sessions or other meetings as required
• Assist in planning training sessions.
• Compile monthly reports regarding helpdesk tasks completed, outlining the average calls, user concerns, and updates for programming suggestions
• Participate in testing the functionality of new features
• Document and share all test cases and test results with the team
• Create, update, and maintain statistical reports for all stakeholders where needed.
• Ensure the project tasks are maintained in a timely manner
• Any other duties as required
• Minimum Post-Secondary Education or equivalent job experience
• Current knowledge and experience with MS Office Product Suite (EXCEL a must)
• Previous customer service experience within a helpdesk/support environment is required
• Excellent verbal/phone communication skills and telephone etiquette
• Excellent writing skills; ability to listen, learn and report on activities
• Comprehensive knowledge of the LINC or ESL programs is an asset
• Knowledge of the CLARS protocols is an asset
• Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills, and the ability to multi-task
• Working knowledge of, and experience with, a variety of technology platforms
• High level of interpersonal skills, ability to be creative, flexible, persuasive, and work cooperatively with diverse stakeholder groups
Please apply at our website : www.achev.ca / About Us / Careers at Achev