To better serve the diversity of our community, Lutherwood has invested in antiracism training and an organizational assessment in order to ensure that Black, Indigenous and People of Colour (BIPOC) individuals are represented in positions throughout the agency. Lutherwood is committed to the representation and hiring of all ethnicities, races, sexual/gender identities, cultural backgrounds, abilities and beliefs.
There is one full-time contract Program Data Lead position available starting November 1, 2021, and ending October 1, 2022, working 37.5 hours per week. This position works out of both our Cambridge and Kitchener locations.
About the role:
Lutherwood is looking for a highly flexible and detail-oriented individual to join our team! This role is central to our coordinated approach to housing services and supports across Waterloo Region. The position will be based out of our Kitchener and Cambridge locations. Experience working in the non-profit sector an asset. The role responds as first point of contact to clients, couples and families presenting in crisis; able to navigate crisis in the moment and develop next step for client is essential. The role also consists of database navigation, data entry as well as administrative duties with aspects of direct customer service.
- Acts as the point of contact for client data management
- Provides support for client inquiries and provides information regarding the services at Lutherwood
- Provides a high level of customer service, administrative support and crisis intervention assistance including housing referrals, income support and other community resources to support clients, staff and programs throughout multiple locations.
- Able to adhere to a high standards of confidentiality with respect to client information
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize a variety of office machines, such as computers, fax machines and photocopiers
- An excellent knowledge of a variety of computer word processing and database packages, especially Microsoft Office is essential
- Experience working with Microsoft Access and Excel is a definite asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Reliable transportation is required
- A college certificate or diploma in Office Administration and/or minimum two years administrative experience or equivalent education/experience combination
- Minimum typing speed of 60 w.p.m.
How to apply:
If you are customer-focused, results-driven and share our values and antiracism commitment, we want you to grow with us.
Please submit resume, in confidence, no later than 4:00 .p.m on October 19, 2021 to:
141 Father David Bauer Drive
Waterloo, ON N2L 6N9
Email: email@example.com (Include job title in subject line)
Lutherwood requires all employees to obtain a Police Vulnerable Sector Check prior to commencing employment. We require certain positions to obtain a Medical Certification. If you require accommodation for submitting your application, please contact the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 519-707-1958 ext. 1190.