World Education Services invites employment counsellors and job developers to a webinar on recruitment trends and new strategies to prepare newcomers for the Canadian job market.
In this webinar, Canadian HR professionals will provide insights into their recruitment processes to support employment counsellors and job developers in preparing newcomers for the job market.
You will gain insights into:
- The skills and competencies recruiters are seeking
- New interview formats utilized by recruiters to identify suitable talent
- Interview preparation strategies for immigrant candidates to complement employment counselling
- Devon Franklin, Manager, Knowledge Mobilization & Partner Development, WES Global Talent Bridge
- Kristin McGeehan, National Talent Acquisition Manager, Day & Ross
- Elizabeth Bolton-Lim, Diversity Officer, Business Development Bank of Canada