- Do you work with people with precarious immigration status (including migrant workers and international students) or immigrant and refugees in Ontario?
- Are you trying to support them to meet shelter, food and other basic needs during the COVID-19 pandemic?
This webinar will feature practical information, tips and advice on how your clients can access income support including the new emergency benefits announced by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario.
Our speakers are two Community Legal Clinic lawyers. They will cover important information about Employment Insurance (EI), Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB), Ontario Works (OW), Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) and the Canada Child Benefit. You will have an opportunity to ask questions.
- Avvy Go, Clinic Director, Chinese & Southeast Asian Legal Clinic (CSALC)
- Jin Chien, Staff lawyer, Chinese & Southeast Asian Legal Clinic (CSALC)
What equipment do I need to use GoToWebinar?
All you need to start using GoToWebinar are the following:
- Windows or Mac computer
- Internet connection (broadband is best)
- Microphone and speakers (built-in or USB headset)
Most computers have built-in microphones and speakers, but you will get much better audio quality if you use a headset or handset.
If you have questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.