What works well in a digital/hybrid model?
Join me on Feb 7th, from 1-2:30pm Eastern to talk about your resources, experiences, and insights.
Are you having this conversation in your organization? You should be!
The goal of this workshop is to have a discussion where you can share your knowledge, and work together to answer these questions:
- What projects or efforts are you working on at your organization focused on digital or hybrid service delivery?
- What works well in a digital/hybrid model?
- What works better in person?
- What do you need to make a hybrid service model work?
- What do your clients need? How can you support them to access hybrid services that include remote/virtual components?
Working together, we will connect your day-to-day work with sector-wide efforts around digital programming and discuss what you and your clients' preferred future of service delivery looks like.
Share your resources, experiences, and insights while also getting useful information, good ideas, promising practices, and resources from across the country that you can immediately use in your service delivery work with Newcomers.
Let's talk about it!
Who should attend?
- You are an Immigrant and Refugee-serving front-line worker, manager, or leader.
- You are having or want to have this conversation with others, as well as within your organization.
- You may be having this conversation already and want to share your experiences with others.
- You may be implementing a hybrid service model and want to share your experience (good or bad) and learn from others.