Have you registered for the OCASI 2021 Professional Development Conference? Don’t miss our opening Keynote speaker Senator Kim Pate, a nationally renowned advocate for the rights of people who are criminalized.
Conference dates: October 21-22.
Here you will:
- Develop, update and acquire new skills, information and knowledge
- Identify and prepare for emerging trends in the immigrant and refugee-serving sector
- Share strategies and tools for effective service delivery
- Learn best practices from sector colleagues
- Build relationships with your professional peers
- Support and strengthen your Council through active participation
- Develop and enhance supportive regional networks among immigrant and refugee-serving agencies
- Become aware of advocacy issues and provide input into the activities of the Council
For further information, please visit our conference website(s):
How to Register: