This workshop provides an introduction to the licensing process in Ontario’s regulated non- health Professions for internationally trained individuals. It is ideally suited for employment and settlement service providers with limited experience working with clients in the regulated professions as well as in skilled trades.
Professions covered include accounting, architecture, early childhood education, engineering, engineering technology, law, social work, teaching and the skilled trades.
This workshop helps participants:
- Understand the system of regulated professionsin Ontario
- Guide clients through the licensing process for their profession
- Advise clients on related occupations and alternative career pathways
- Refer clients to appropriate support programs and resources
- Friday, March 31, 2017, 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM (please arrive at 9:00 AM)
Venue: Ontario Investment and Trade Centre (250 Yonge St., 35th Fl., Galleria in Toronto)
To Register: Please complete the attached registration form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please register early as space is limited.