RSTP and IRCC will be hosting a series of forums across Canada in February and March 2020 for SAHs, Groups of Five and Community Sponsors.
The forums will provide attendees with an opportunity to:
- Receive feedback on application processing at ROC-O, including the main reasons why applications are returned, who should be listed as a party to the sponsorship and how sponsors can demonstrate they have the necessary financial and settlement capacity when completing the Sponsorship Undertaking and Settlement Plan form
- Receive feedback on application processing from Visa Offices abroad
- A look at program integrity/fraud issues throughout the application process
- The financial and settlement responsibilities of sponsors under the PSR program
- Review and discuss important post-arrival issues such as secondary migration and the post-arrival assurance and case review process
- Review tools, resources and training available to Groups of Five and Community Sponsors; and
- Provide feedback to IRCC on various aspects of the sponsorship process
Light refreshments will be provided.
Space is limited and all attendees are required to register.