Global Experience Ontario Live Webinar: Orientation to Registration and Licensing for Internationally Trained Engineers in Ontario.
This free interactive webinar hosted by Global Experience Ontario will provide an introduction to the licensing and registration process for Internationally Trained Engineers in Ontario.
Topics to be covered:
- Introduction to Regulated Professions in Ontario
- Registration for Internationally Trained Engineers
- Support programs and resources such as Language Training, Internships, Mentorships, Bridge Training programs, and others.
- Question and Answer period
This webinar will be offered at:
|Toronto - Canada||9:00 a.m.|
|Abuja - Nigeria||3:00 p.m.|
|Beijing - China||10:00 p.m.|
|Brasilia - Brazil||12:00 p.m. (noon)|
|Cairo - Egypt||4:00 p.m.|
|Canberra - Australia||1:00 a.m.|
|Dubai - UAE||6:00 p.m.|
|Islamabad - Pakistan||7:00 p.m.|
|Kingston - Jamaica||9:00 a.m.|
|London - UK||2:00 p.m.|
|Manila - Philippines||10:00 p.m.|
|Mexico City - Mexico||8:00 a.m.|
|New Delhi - India||7:30 p.m.|
|Seoul - South Korea||11:00 p.m.|
|Taipei - Taiwan||10:00 p.m.|
How to Join the webinar:
- Please join the webniar 15 minutes prior to the start time To enter the meeting. click on https://geo.adobeconnect.com/geo_webinar/
- You will be asked to choose a guest name. Please indicate your country with your name. For example: Maria-India.
- No password is required.
- If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting. please visit the following website to test you connection: https://geo.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
- For a quick overview of Adobe Connect visit: http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect.html